1) A GREAT BIG LOFT BED. It's had several owners but it's nice and sturdy, and cats love it. Eighty-two inches high in total, though the mattress itself sits several inches lower than that; 59" wide, 80" long, ladder included of course. Come on over and I'll help you take it apart.
2) A GREAT BIG DRESSER, made of dark wood with brass drawer-pulls, that I've had since I was a kid. This damn thing is indestructible. Four big drawers, two little drawers: measures 46" high by 30.5" wide by 19" deep.
3) A SMALL FILE CABINET, five drawers, just like this one: http://www.samflaxny.com/browse.cfm/4,1683.html.
4) THIS ELLIPTICAL MACHINE: http://products.howstuffworks.com/fitness-quest-eclipse-1100-hr-a-elliptical-machine-review.htm. It's very nice, I just don't use it much.
5) A NICE LOW TABLE WITH SCROLLED METAL LEGS that is probably supposed to be a planter.
Also there's an armchair I found on the sidewalk several years ago, but probably no one wants that though it is in good condition. Spread the word!