- Mention who this is?
- Does this term require definition?
- From Tennyson's "Charge of the Light Brigade"
- What you describe doesn't sound like a step
- 4 isn’t a step either, just a state of being
- Mention of Japanese word doesn't really add anything
- Change b/c these things aren't criteria
- You don't really set a standard for a goal -- the goal remains the same + you work toward it
- What is this?
- By def. a thing can't be more or less average
- Comparing Sam Walton to Jesus is a bit much
The worst book ever written is about Wal-Mart. Maybe that's not so surprising.
Total word count (revised): 14,036