- No new info, also tautological
- Doesn’t explain, just restates the prev. sentence
- Execute what, though?
- Not sure what quality of a theme would consist of
- "Impact" is not a verb
- Do you mean some kind of display? You can’t take a picture of a promotion
- Sounds as if the associates are answering their own questions
- "Wal-Mart uses employee recognition as a way to recognize employees" is redundant
- This quote is not from Shakespeare
- What does "drive the execution" mean?
- I don't understand this sentence. It doesn't seem to have a subject
- This doesn't sound like going the extra yard
- Implore means beg
- Unclear how the popping sound led to improved appearance
My father is doing well. He can even regulate his own morphine intake at the touch of a button. I could sure use a piece of that action.
Total word count (revised): 14,036